Driver OK After Car Crashes Into Building In Miami Gardens

Driver OK After Car Crashes into Building in Miami Gardens

According to a spokesperson for the Miami Gardens Police Department, a man crashed  his vehicle into a building in Miami Gardens. Police officers and emergency first  responders responded to the crash near the Turnpike on Northwest 17th Avenue late last  night. According to the spokesperson for the police department, the man crashed into the  building after missing a turn, hitting the curb, and striking the building. No further details  have been released. This single-car crash accident took place in Miami Gardens. The  crash resulted in serious injuries but no fatalities. At Suarez & Montero, we know from experience that fatal accidents like this one can cause life altering consequences. Serious  injuries and fatalities can affect the lives of all parties involved along with their respective  families. If you or someone you love were recently involved in a motor vehicle accident,  contact our firm today to explore your legal options and see if you qualify for legal  compensation. 

Types of Property Damage Claims  

After a traffic accident, there are many options available for obtaining compensation. You  may file a claim against the liability insurance of another driver who was at fault for the  accident, this is referred to as a third-party insurance claim. The next type of claim is a  claim under an insured or underinsured motorist policy. Pursuant to your own insurance  policy, you may be able to file an uninsured motorist claim. This applies if you’re uninsured  motorist coverage includes property damage. This applies when the other driver does not  have enough insurance to cover the extent of your property damage. Finally, you may also be able to file a claim under the collision coverage portion of your insurance policy.  This applies even if you were completely or partially at fault for your motor vehicle  accident. Overall, if you sustained property damage in an accident that did not involve a  vehicle a third-party claim is likely your best option. 

Third Party Claim 

A third-party claim is an insurance claim that is filed against the opposing driver’s  insurance carrier. The reason it is called a third-party claim is because the person filing  the claim is considered the third party in relation to the other driver and his insurance  provider. To obtain property damage compensation in a third-party insurance claim, the  other driver must be at fault and legally responsible or liable for the crash. If the other  driver’s fault is relatively simple and straightforward, you may be able to quickly file and  resolve your third-party property damage claim. On the other hand, if the other driver’s  insurance company denies liability, settlement of your third-party claim may take much  longer.  

Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist Coverage Claim 

Many drivers in South Florida carry uninsured or underinsured motorist insurance. This is  a great idea for drivers who want to be compensated after an accident with another driver  who does not carry liability insurance or carries very low limits in their liability insurance  policy. To be compensated for property damage under an uninsured motorist coverage  claim, you must prove that the uninsured driver was at least partially at fault for your motor  vehicle accident and does not have adequate insurance coverage or does not have any  insurance at all. The amount of compensation that you can collect to pay for the damage  to your vehicle will entirely depend on whether you can demonstrate that the other driver  was in fact at fault for your motor vehicle accident. Property damage compensation may  be reduced by the level of fault that is attributed to you as the one filing the claim.  

Collision Coverage Claim 

even if you are totally responsible for your car accident, you might be able to get  compensation for damaged property damage to your car if you carry collision coverage.  Collision coverage is also referred to as vehicle damage coverage. Collision coverage is  a policy provision that allows you to make a car accident claim with your own insurance  provider to pay for the repairs to your vehicle without taking into consideration liability or  fault for the accident.  

Call a Car Accident Attorney in South Florida Today! 

At Suarez & Montero, we appreciate the challenges that develop in the aftermath of an  accident. When sizeable injuries, damage to your vehicle, and even fatalities take place,  you, and the people you care for the most should be compensated. If you or your loved  one suffered serious injuries, you may be eligible to take additional legal action to  compensate you for your losses. Especially when your damages exceed your own  personal injury protection limits and the at-fault party’s insurer is not responding to your  claim. If this describes your current situation, consider retaining one of our skilled and  experienced car accident attorneys to help you. For over 19 years, we have delivered quality legal representation for people who have been injured in all types of car accidents  across South Florida. We are available 24/7 to give you a free, no risk case consultation. 

We serve clients throughout Florida including those in the following areas: 

Miami-Dade: Aventura, Coral Gables, Doral, Fontainebleau, Hialeah, Homestead,  Kendall, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Lakes, North Miami, Tamiami, and Westchester. 

Broward: Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale Beach, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, and Weston;  and Palm Beach County including Boca Raton, Lake Worth, and West Palm Beach. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *